viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog

In this blog I will post my homework for level 5 and stuff that I think there are Interesting to my classmate and teacher !

Hi people. my name is edixon luengo. I am from cabimas ,  I live in cabimas in homes piedra plen , I´m 22 years old , I study industrial engineering , My favorite subjects are processing laboratory

I love , listening to music , playing soccer , poker , junk food and travel with my family and my girlfriends

I hate , the lies , violence , war , discuss with my girlfriend , people nosy

My dream is graduate engineering , work a company recognized , have a family , meet all the targets set
and be very happy


About english , About English, I love to learn new languages. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario